Booking & Refund Policy
- To reserve an appointment a retainer (deposit) fee is required. All retaining fees are non-refundable. Deposits will go towards service.
- No shows will be charged 50% of the service, which will be processed to the clients card on file.
- Late arrivals, 15 minutes or more past a scheduled appointment, are subject to cancellation and will be considered a No Show.
- Cancellations must be made 48hrs prior to your appt in order to transfer your deposit .
- Reasonable accommodations may be provided for customer satisfaction at Brows By CCW’s discretion.
What is the procedure like?
Eyebrow tattooing is a 2-step procedure consisting of the initial procedure and then 6-week touchup.
- Step 1: (2 Hours)
1) Fill out a consent form.
2) Take a photo.
3) Tell us your design expectations.
4) Apply numbing cream.
5) Draw the design on the client’s eyebrows.
6) Get the client’s approval for the design.
7) Deposit the pigment.
8) Exit interview, including explaining aftercare and touch ups.
- Step 2: 6-Week Touch up if needed after the brows are done healing.
MUST READ BEFORE BOOKING: Annual touch-ups are offered and recommended to existing clients of Brows By CCW between 8-12 months of the Initial appointment. Touch-ups are recommended at 8-12 months to keep the shape, color and strokes fresh. Excludes promotions. Any procedure after 18 months is subject to full price. For questions regarding price or the date of your service please call.
Deposit goes towards the cost of your procedure.